Kinsman, OH Expert Roofing Repair Services
Reliable roofing provided to you and your home by Hornbeck Kanga Roof. With proper inspections from our professional roofing technicians, you may just be able to repair your roof before a full replacement is necessary. We will provide assessments and recommendations that would best suit your needs. Our roofing specialists will make sure all fittings are weather-tight and every repair is done properly so that your family will stay dry in your home.
Common Causes of Damage
You may experience these damages in different forms. Although some concerns may be obscured from view, our experts are especially adept with a vision that captures every minute detail, seeing to it that even the diminutive troubles are spotted and remedied. We can replace most roofing materials and are trained to work on a variety of slopes. Our team performs damage inspections and assessments which are accepted by most of the insurance companies.
Some of the common types of damage are:
• Chimney Flashing – The sheet metal installed for the purpose of ensuring that the connection between the chimney and roof, can over time allow for water leakage
• Clogged Gutters – When the gutters on your home become clogged with leaf litter, it may cause an overflow and cause damage to the roof, siding, and the home’s foundation if the problem is not resolved
• Storm Damage – Rain, snow, wind, and hail can cause layers of shingles to tear off or to break through the granular covering, exposing the home’s structure underneath it and blistering, wearing-down, and erosion can occur if left alone
• Animal Damage – Animals can claw their way into your home’s structure and gnaw away at the roof’s foundation, causing extensive damage
• Weak, Vulnerable Areas – Several vents and outlets such as skylights protrude through the roof of your house and can become the source of leaks leading to damage within the roof area as well as in the interior of the home
• Tree Damage – During storms, falling trees can damage your roof requiring extensive repair or replacement
Signs That Your Roof Needs Repairs:
• Missing shingles
• Discolored streaking
• Moss and algae growth
• Missing granules on shingles
• Shingles are curling or buckling
• Your roof is over 20 years old
Types of Roof Repair
• Slate – Great protection against weather damage, but can break if hit hard enough by debris
• Shingle – Replacing the shingles removed by weather damage
• Tile – Hail storms cause tile to crack, letting rainwater inside, damaging the interior of the home
You should never ignore whatever the cause of your roofing leaks is. Small leaks can lead to catastrophic problems and could end up requiring a full replacement, and if you’re lucky, only a partial replacement. It can mean the building’s structure becoming warped, swelling or eventually rotting, and lead to moisture which creates a habitat for mold and mildew to grow. Mold and mildew pose solid health challenges through the reduction of interior air quality which triggers allergic reactions and breathing issues.
Contact Us for Your Roofing Repairs
To ensure your house stays weather-tight, the situation will be assessed and options will be recommended by our specialists. When you are all set to book an appointment, consult our contact page to begin today.