Professional Roofing Services in Hiram, Ohio
We are well-known in this area as industry leaders who consistently deliver quality results and exemplary customer experience. Our veterans acknowledge that there are various types of issues that can take place as a result of inappropriate roofing setup or years of deterioration from the weather. We strive to provide timely, cost-effective results with honesty and integrity no matter what the issue may be.
New Roofing Construction
If you have a new construction planned, a roof installation gives you a fresh start and a fresh look. We’ll help you in designing your dream roof right from the start so that it will match with your dream vision for your new home.
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and Budget
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
- Professional Installation
Damages may be experienced in different shapes and forms. While some issues sneak under the radar, our specialists have been trained to pay attention to the small details, making sure that even the little things are seen and repaired.
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Every household wants to extract every bit of value from their homes, this includes the roof. With some smart preventative roof maintenance, you can expect to get the most from your roof and see long term cost savings. Conducting routine maintenance roof inspections can have your roof lasting years past its initial warranty period.
The most common items to look for are:
- Rusted flashing
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
Contact Us With Your Roofing Needs
When you choose us for our services, you will have a team dedicated solely to your projects. They will remain dedicated to ensuring your absolute gratification within the budget and the target date. We’re friendly and assure prompt responses, and we are glad to be your prospect roofing contractor.
When you’re ready to go ahead with the roof improvement project you have in mind, visit our Contact page, and let us know, and we’ll get right back to you. We’re hoping to work with you soon on your project.