Professional Roofing Services in Boardman, Ohio
Being the front runner in the roofing industry, our customers are provided with the best service and quality products needed by our clients. Our experienced professionals are well versed in the many problems that can result from poor roof construction or simply from many years of exposure to the elements. Whatever your roof issues may be, we’ll take care of them with integrity while meeting your time and budget constraints.
New Roofing Construction
If you’re having a new home built, you’ll have the chance to choose the roof design you prefer. We have a team of experts who can help you match your new home with the appropriate roof design.
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and On Budget
- Professional Installation
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
Not all damage is obvious or extensive, and there are many signs and symptoms that often go unnoticed. While some issues can slide under your radar, our specialists are tuned in to detail, ensuring that even the small problems are detected and repaired.
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Every homeowner wants the most out of their house, including the roof. In order to save money in the long run and get the most value out of your roof, you have to conduct some sort of preventive roof maintenance. Implementing regular precautionary preserving roof checks can lead to your roof enduring years beyond its inceptive warranty duration.
The most common items to look for are:
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Rusted flashing
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
Contact Us With Your Roofing Needs
When you decide to book our services, you will have a team specially assigned to your projects. They will work around your budget and time frame to ensure that you are satisfied with our work. We are very friendly and responsive, so we will be happy to be your next roofing contractor.
Visit the Contact Us page today if you have made the decision to go ahead with your next home improvement project and an expert will reach out to you as soon as one is available. We’re here to help you and look forward to hearing from you soon.